St Paul Bicycle Racing Club Board Meeting Meeting minutes May 18, 2015, by Peter Fischer
Board Members Present: Steve Hirsh, Dan Casebeer, Shannon McDonough, Peter Fischer, Tom Grothe, Barry Schmitt, Diedre Ribbens, Bryan Hill, Carrie Seipp
- Minutes from April 20 were reviewed, changes noted, and approved.
- All expenses and revenues will be allocated to the respective teams: Men’s Elite, Women’s Elite and Juniors. Expenses for insurance and testing for coaches Monty, Lee and Alec will be allocated to the Juniors.
- Steve Redelsperger has agreed to be the Coordinator for insurance. Bryan will get him the info.
- We will need to clarify insurance for 2016 BRP.
- Elite racer contract is finalized and needs to be executed. Team directors need to get them to riders and then to Steve and then to shop.
- Update on sponsorship was given by Diedre (also involved were Dan and Tom Kunau). Discussed survey of members and sponsors, regular posting on social media, and an SPBRC dropbox.
- Newsletter was discussed, Tom Kunau has an old logo and will use his judgement in using a logo in newsletter.
- Anti-Doping Policy: Deidre presented a draft Policy which was reviewed and changes noted. Discussed authority as a board to enforce. Work will continue on this via email, with Deidre and Steve H.
- Jersey sizing: Fred is following up with LG.
- Katherine attended our meeting about Special Olympics and the North Star Bicycle Festival. We discussed, brainstormed and networked.
- This is Bryan’s last year as Treasurer and a September transition is planned.