SPBRC Board of Director’s Meeting Minutes January 19, 2015. By Peter Fischer
Present: Steve Hirsh, Dave Montgomery, Fred Storti, Dan Casebeer, Barry Schmitt, Carrie Seipp, Shannon McDonough, Alec Porter, Peter Fischer, Bryan Hill.
Adding Deidre Ribbens to the Board of Directors: voted Yes.
USAC 2015 Club Liability Insurance: voted Yes to purchase the policy.
USAC Coaches Liability Insurance: voted Yes to purchase the policy. Must be a licensed USAC coach. SPBRC will pay their fee. These are two year policies. USAC 2015 coaches are Monty, Lee, Dale and Barry.
Discussed the Waiver/Release. Is the electronic signature ok, Barry will investigate.
Directors and Officers Policy. Optional through Willis Company for board of Directors, is for Errors and Omissions. Will need to prepare and submit an application. Monty will check into this for the February meeting.
MCF 2015 Rep: Carrie will represent us as she is a Board member and is a direct connection to us.
USAC 2015 Rep: currently listed as Heather, Steve will follow up with her. This is more of a contact person over the web than a Rep.
USAC Race Director Certification: Our races (St. Peter Time Trial) need to have a Level C Race Director. Rod S. will pursue this designation on-line. It is free.
Spring party will be April 8th from 5:30 to 8 at Summit Brewery. Lori Sebastian will coordinate.
SPBRC will continue to support an Elite Program.
- SPBRC will support two separate Elite Teams in 2015, one for men and one for women.
- We will budget an amount for up to four team members per team: these amounts will be predetermined before the season. However, each team may allocate their funds among more than four members.
- Each team will be headed by one Director and we will budget a stipend for each Director.
- A subcommittee was formed to set out the responsibilities for each director. This subcommittee will reach out to Dale and Barry.
- The 2015 Men’s Elite Team will be 4 to 5 riders: a rebuilding year.
There was an update on Sponsors.
Club Kit inventory will be taken care of by Barry. We will order 10 extra kits for inventory.
Bonnie will continue to maintain the Member Contact List.