St Paul Bicycle Racing Club Board Meeting Meeting minutes April 20, 2015 by Peter Fischer
Board Members Present: Present: Steve Hirsh, Dan Casebeer, Shannon McDonough, Alec Guggemos, Peter Fischer, Tom Grothe, Barry Schmitt, Carrie Seipp, Diedre Ribbens.
- Minutes from March 16 meeting were accepted.
- Coaches liability insurance: we will add Alec, but he must take the USAC Coaches test.
- Directors and officers insurance, for Board Errors and Omissions: Tom Grothe will get the info to Bryan.
- Waivers for non-club members at club rides were discussed.
- BRP insurance: Steve and Bryan will research.
- Board coordinator for insurance: Shannon will ask Steve Regensberger.
- Juniors budget as provided by Monty was reviewed and approved. Monty will be reimbursed at end of season for some entry fees and some lodging. Estimate calls for $2,390 plus $300 for coaches expense if considered.
- Elite Rider Agreement was presented by Alec and discussed. A revision was specified. The Agreement was voted and approved. Rider signed agreements will go to Steve for signature, then kept at Shop.
- Club rides were discussed, including Eric’s Monday evening vis-à-vis BRP and Sunday from Dunn by Steve. Carrie will put the Sunday ride on the website, and also Eric’s when it starts.
- People are encouraged to post individual availability for ad hoc rides on the SPBRC ride board.
- Sponsorship working group update: input by John Zobel discussed. Diedre, Tom Kunau, Dan will proceed. One theme is that we value Members and Sponsors.
- Discussed putting together a template / service like Mail Chimp for a newsletter. Sean Bujold and Tom Kunau will look into this.
- Anti-doping: Diedre will research that we have authority as a board to enforce. She and Steve will put together a draft.
- Social media: Tom Kunau will provide a document to use as a template to Steve.
- Summer board meeting schedule and communication: please keep the 3rd Monday available on your calendars, but may cancel via email as appropriate. Working groups will continue as appropriate.