St Paul Bicycle Racing Club Board Meeting
Meeting minutes October 27, 2015, by Peter Fischer
Board Members Present: Steve Hirsh, Brian Duncan (Probable new treasurer), Bryan Hill, Dan Casebeer, Dave Montgomery, Shannon McDonough, Fred Storti, Tom Grothe, Alec Guggemos, Eric Nauman, Peter Fischer
- Minutes of September 21 were approved.
- Anti-doping policy dated May 18, 2015 was reviewed, revised and approved.
- Annual Meeting will be Nov 19 from 6 to 8pm. Planned agenda. Discussed Board openings, Race Director, and volunteers needed. There will be food and door prizes. Door prizes will be purchased from sponsors.
- Reviewed financial statements provided by Bryan.
- Women's Elite Team: discussed team status. Melissa Dahlmann will race in our jersey.
- Men's Elite Team: reviewed proposal that Eric sketched out based on info from Dale. Discussed potential team members.
- Eric and Shannon will work with Dale to refine the budget.
- Agreed to continue the stipend for the Elite Team Director at the present level.
- Expectation that racers will network with SPBRC members and even sponsors.
- Encourage racers to race locally as they are able, we will support this financially.
- Sponsor Survey: Tom Kunau will collect photos (due Nov. 6) for a report/followup to sponsors. Tom and Charlie V will visit sponsors, and provide each sponsor with a jersey.
- Clothing Order for 2016: decided to continue with LG. Members ordering clothing items will need to try on fit kit. (Discussed what is being done to ensure correct fit kit).
Next Meeting: December 15, 2015