St. Paul Bicycle Racing Club Board Meeting
Meeting Minutes March 28, 2017
Board Members Present:, Dan Casebeer, Monte, KJ, Fred Storti, Alec, Hart Kuller, Shannon, Brit, Brian D, Jason Lardy, Denise Ward, Dale S, Tom K and Tom McDonald
- 4/5 We are ready to go. Food from Longfellow Grill,
- Team New Kit looks good. And ready to distribute.
- Each Team (Juniors, Women’s Elite and Men’s Elite) will introduce their teams to the Club members.
- We need to talk about using hashtags as well in social media posting.
Health Fair (Denise)
- The date to be included in the Health Fair has passed. Maybe next year.
Beginning Racing Program (BRP):
- 6 people have signed up for BRP.
- June 2nd for the Track session.
- BRP will start at Harriet Island Band Shell.
- 14 have signed up for program
- They are working Fitness on and off the bike.
- Will work / join BRP on some if not all nights.
- Wednesday training night. Leave from the shop.
- 12 to 14 have signed up for Women’s program / Team
- We have 3 Elite members
Crit Du Nord
- We are responsible for 3 dates. 6/27, 7/11, and 7/18
Club Budget Overview
- Current balance is $30,229.75
- The Board voted to keep a $10,000 reserve.
- Spring Party $1,300
- Men Elite Team submitted a Budget of $21,070. They will receive $11,000 for the 2017 race year.
- Women’s Elite Team submitted a budget of $7,256. They will receive $5,000 for the 2017 race year.
- We will keep $2,000 for Emergency’s.
- Jason Lardy attended the meeting and introduced himself. He will help the club to find sponsors. His fees are 30% of cash and 10% of product.
- 108 members have paid as of 3/28 from 110 members from last year.